I'M MOVING

Dear Friends,

For 10 good years, this blog has been an online portfolio and a constant confidant. A decade wasn't easy but we have to move forward - to be better, change, and achieve greater heights.

Starting today, I will be permanently moving to shainnehostalero.com.
Some of my past posts were imported to the site and some will remain here.

The new site will be the new piece on the web that shall carry my random musings and readings; and of course, to serve as a professional and official online portfolio as a social entrepreneur and an environmental journalist.

Though it is quite painful to leave this blog, I know that moving to the next will bring me better output. I cannot wait to see all of you there.


Shainne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum