Appreciation

Since I started out Happy Shift two years ago - put on hold, then restart again April of this year, it was and still is a struggle. You need to research, develop, promote, do customer service, and always uplift the brand. Being a business major myself, many of my friends think that it will be easier since I have a background. Perhaps, at some point, but never entirely.

I always believe that hardwork will pay off and working smart is indeed the key. Also, I firmly believe that I couldn't do it with the people around me who give their support even in just simply like my brand's page, Facebook posts, or Instagram uploads. I also like to believe that there's always good in everybody and that people are also willing to help you and not ask for anything in return, except for you to appreciate them.

I'm not close to success but I'm glad how things have started and gone its course. I couldn't say that I haven't experienced any tremors yet, but I'm proud to say I was able to jump on the hurdles because of the people around me.

I have big dreams with the brand. I want to it convey its message to everyone and how it can uplift everyone's day while helping the advocacy toward environment safety. Though there is still a lot to learn and discover I'd like to thank the people who made starting a little easier for me:

Crissy - for buying and trying almost everything even without explanation from me about the product or where and how I did it. She's always excited to try the items even if it means she wouldn't get it for free. I want to thank her for taking her time in the day to tell her other mommy friends the product and the brand that eventually led to more sales as per the usual.

Jocel and ITAG Manila - for suggesting what courier to use and trying out the product as well. This group is also my inspiration why I think I can come up with business ideas. It was their brave strategy, passion, and friendship that started everything about ITAG Manila.

Ross - for being patient about everything the product and the service has to go through. From doing all the package designs to even doing the dishes because there could be times when I'd be too busy sorting some of the products and checking how it was packed and all sort. Thank you for lending a hand and everything I need.

Genna - my makeup artist friend who doesn't afraid to try local products like mine compared with those she uses for her professional gigs. Thank you for holding your workshop and promoting Happy Shift there. It means a lot to me.

To my friends and family- thanks, you guys! For supports SMEs and going beyond the budget to purchase and try out the products. Thank you for sharing it through the power of word of mouth. It means a lot to me to know that I have your support

Especially, to my clients! Thank you for not getting mad even when there's a problem with the shipping. Thank you for being the beacon or the glue that puts the brand together and giving a chance to the product and crafting good reviews about it. I don't know how I can thank you enough for purchasing. I know that life today is hard because of the prices in the market, but setting aside a little money to try out Happy Shift means a lot to me.

I don't know how to thank everyone for being so supportive and advising me on what to do and how I can make work a lot faster and easier. Thank you so much everyone for giving me the confidence, courage, and stregth to go on. THANK YOU and I SO APPRECIATE all of you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum