My Last Year in Graduate School (Hopefully!)

#UPFight!

I'm getting all emotional facing my last year in graduate school. Currently, I'm on my second to the last semester - my supposedly last semester if it not because of the divided Master's Thesis (Master's Thesis 1 and 2). They do not allow overload of the thesis for all apparent reasons. Hehe! But, I'm happy to report that it's going to be my final year (hopefully! Cross fingers!).

So much had happened while I was enrolled. To tell you honestly, I didn't have any idea that I would be able to ace grad. school. In fact, it was a long-time dream to enroll but I didn't get so serious about in until the last quarter of 2015.

I was a busy person (well, until now. I think I'm a lot busier now than I was before). Going to the office, film shooting, writing, and all those sort of stuff got me really occupied. During my free days, I was sleeping or hanging out with friends. I was here, there, and everywhere.

As far as I enjoy my life way back then, it hurled on ups and downs, too. The pressure at work, the stress of coming out with a nice material to write, the left and right engagements, weddings, and babies - by which I didn't witness half of it on purpose - and of course, graduate school.

I had no idea why I enroll myself and level up on education. But, as the months of grad school gone by, I came to the point of realization that 'level up' is always good.

Classes will finally start this coming Saturday, January 27, 2018. The jitters are true as 'the day' draw closer.

But, hey! It is exciting. So, let's go get 'em!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum