Baguio 2015

Our family went to Baguio last January 1st and I must say that this was our first for this year (or in such a long time.)

Often times these days, families get together when someone's sick or worst, someone faced death. It happened and perhaps this is our way of making up for the lost and wasted time.

 My family, I can say, is crazy. We don't agree on much of the things like other families but I guess, sticking to it is the secret. Bound by different personalities, choices in life and beliefs, we kept it loud, clear, nonvocal yet true and fun. We were never showy but that does not mean we can never be.

We've had way too many photos but these are my faves.



Cousins who used to be babies are soon to be taller than me



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum