Indeed, a happy birthday 2013

According to all the documents I have, it's my birthday tomorrow! And yes, indeed, it's my birthday tomorrow. A year older, a year wiser and a year of new things. I'm so excited to indulge. I have given up every childish things in me especially those that don't help at all and tend to hurt my own self, people around me and of course, people/someone who are/is important to me and play a great role in my life.

I have come to the realize that I'm not getting younger and moving to the next chapter is a must and the best way to do. I'm so blessed that there are people who, through these years, keep it all up and remain my good friends and showed and still showing their love and concern for me, and by that, I'm really thankful. I'm so blessed to have a not so perfect but awesome family, that every time I need them, even if I don't say anything, they're just there and willing to give all of them just to make me happy, just to make me feel comfortable and make me feel that I'm great. I'm so happy to have my wonderful grannies with me, and even I get too stubborn, they're just there willing to support me all throughout.

As I take on another year in my life, there are a lot of things that will change, but of course, all of those changes will be for the best. As the Lord give me another year to live, I will make everything worthwhile and let go all the grudges and restart everything so that it would be a prosperous year for me and for the people around me. I know I have made a lot of mistakes and I'm thankful that a wonderful someone pointed it all out, and that's how I learned everything. That I needed that to improve and be better. I'm taking the added year in my life in great manner and with full of conviction, this is me going to be matured about stuff in my life - in all aspects of it. This is me, concentrating on the present and what I have right now, getting ready for the future and letting go of the past but surely learning from it.

A big thanks to everyone who has been a great part of my year and I will surely see you all around as I take on this life a year older. I'm so blessed to have you all in my life and as this new added year on me goes, I will assure all of you that this is going to be better. Same old funny Shainne but definitely letting go of those nega childish spree. We learn, we take on and move... Thank you for being one of those blessings. And yeah,this isn't just luck, this is God's will.

Indeed, a happy birthday 2013.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum