Tuesday the 13th

The title sucks, right? Anywaaaayyyyy.

One morning at Serye Cafe Filipino (QC Circle).

I went to Quiapo Church last Tuesday then went straight to QC Circle to find myself. Hahaha! Seriously?! Well, my inner wonderful self was demanding for a quiet time so I finally gave in and went to the said place. It was nice seeing those people working out and having their daily dose of aerobics. If I were wearing rubber shoes and some sporty outfit I might have just joined them and sweat my emotions out.

Going back, I had a long walk and had some funny slash serious realizations about my life while strutting it out - it was good. It helped me to plan things out, to pull myself back together and enjoy what I was doing. Hahaha! (Yuck!) If you have gone to see me last Tuesday, I swear.... Imagining it right now will give you a good laugh for sure.

 The moment that I finally realized that I couldn't think right anymore was the same moment I felt that I was already hungry. At the entrance of the park, I know I passed by a good cafe so I went back and actually tried it. People were very accommodating and friendly. I didn't know what to order though, they gave me suggestions but I didn't consider. (Badassery. I'm soo fly. Heehee.) After a few minutes of thinking, I made up my mind and ordered a brownie and an ice blended cappuccino... which left me palpitating the whole day.

And which I'm gonna show you right now 'cause I want to post photos in here.

Brownie

Ice Blended Cappuccino

I got lame realizations so might as well keep them with me. Solely. Perhaps these photos could suffice, yes? Go visit Serye Cafe Filipino at Quezon City Circle! It's a good place to hangout with friends, think, eat pastries and hey, they do offer grilled delicious foodie too. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum