The finale of March 2012

Last day of March and I'm still kickin' esss in the boredom scene of my life. Last night was crazy though I wasn't drunk - I just stayed in my aunt's home, then got back to my own home in the middle of the night thinking more what ifs, like "What if I have gone to something really cool for tonight? Hmmm. Hanson concert instead of thinking about these what ifs and posting lame statuses in BBM."

I woke up early yesterday and told life that I need something new, because if not I'd definitely utter again that I'm bored, and I do hate saying that. Word. This has been a crazy month for me, a boundary between the comfort zone and the real world, and apparently I don't want this month to end -even though April is my birthday month and it excites me for whatever outing I will have with my friends. I'm getting old, and definitely stronger than the last time I blogged about a guy who left me with nothing even a stupid 'goodbye'. Well, I saw him again. I was shaking then not because I was angry or what (like the last time that I wanted to curse the whole of his world because he was definitely an idiot and I was plain stupid for believing on something like that , and that means all the emotions of a guy towards a girl and that thing that's in your mind and other romance flicks inclined into- I guess, we needed that in our lives) perhaps I really wanted to see him because I want to let him know how pissed I was six stupid months ago.

Enough of these reminiscing lame stuff; the important thing right now is how to survive the April Fool's day - and yes, it'll be tomorrow. I usually do pranks every April Fool's but now I could sense that the odds will not be ever in my favor this time - I'm getting myself ready for what's to come; I don't want to be surprised. O.o

The whole day will be spent thinking about pranks and how to get away from those.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum