Merry Christmas 2011

We wish you a Merry Christmas,
We wish you a Merry Christmas,
We wish you a Merry Christmas,
and a Happy New Year!
It's indeed a Merry Christmas for me and for my family, well even though they are sleeping now and I'm the only one who's awake and battling with the slow internet connection, it doesn't matter to me anymore... or it does but not that really big deal at all since it's Christmas time! ;)

I'm very thankful that we have food to eat, and I have a happy and awesome family to be with me to celebrate this wonderful birthday of Jesus Christ. I'm blessed, I'm happy, I feel awesome, I have superb friends too, and yes I couldn't ask for more.

We tend to wish for something, and when I say something it's definitely a 'material thing'. We always wanted what's best for us (of course, right?!) - the best gadgets, best dresses, best shoes, best everything, that sometimes we tend to take simple things for granted, that we are on the set of ignoring those and we presume that it's not good and a no better thing or even a waste of time. But if you think deeply and consider it, it's actually not 'just' a simple thing, hey! It matters. Simple things really do nail it! It could make you feel the warmth, the heart-pounding joy and the love.

Just like for our kababayans in Cagayan de Oro and Iligan City who suffered and got devastated by typhoon Sendong.. those who are affected by the typhoon can't even think about Christmas anymore, they don't even know how to survive the day without their homes and any food to eat, they aren't even comfortable because they know that their love ones are missing, and some of their special someone died because of the tragedy. It saddens me; I wish I could be a big help to them. I know that this chapter in their lives isn't easy and I know that it's too painful, but I believe they can and WE can all overcome it by helping each other even in our own simple way. So everyone, let's help them! Let's donate and lend a hand to our kababayans through different foundations and organizations!
Also:

Donate for Sendong victims 
(RED CROSS)

Red Cross via GLOBE 
Text RED <amount> to 2899

Red Cross via SMART
Text RED <amount> to 4143

So if you're too busy this holiday season and can't go to different foundations or organizations to personally send your donations, at least you have some spare time to text and to donate.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! GOD BLESS US ALL! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum