Thank You November

I'm saying goodbye to you November, you've been so intense and actually nice to me.
I know each moment all I could think is how stressful life can be.
You proved to me that I was wrong.
Life is fun, life is good, all I need is to get along.
My heart is pounding, jumping, gliding.
Thankful for each day that you made me feel like flying.

Maybe hosting jobs can pay the bills.
Articles can take the hills.
With pencil, eraser and sketch pad on the table.
I think I would be able
to fix this life and won't pop it like a bubble.

I'm saying goodbye to you November, you've been so intense and actually nice to me.
I love how each day went well and free
like a bird flying high, higher than a tree.
Thank you November you made it so Weee!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum