Both Ways

(c) Shainne Lim
The fun of life could begin in exploring things alone and be adventurous about everything. The hanging question is.. Would you really do it alone?

Most of us think that life is funnier and happier when you have someone to share good times with.. relating to friends, family and many other relationships available. Yes, it's true. Speaking for the contrary, most time there's  limitations, restrictions, and talking about being ethical, you need to consider others too; that when you're alone you can't seem to find the rules and you just go with the flow.

Stereotype. Usual. Always. Why not change directions for some time? We need time to be alone, to think about life, to think about future and to at least reflect.

I do have a lot of good friends. Some of them are miles away from me and still make an effort to check if I'm okay (one of the reasons why I love internet so much). With that, I'm lucky. Soon, I'll be leaving everyone, hoping that I could put a big smile and not cry before I fly away and be gone. Leaving literally, cliche it can be but.. They will always be a part of me. I could forget all the lectures we had in school yet friendship is one great thing I wouldn't forget and will always treasure.

Being alone isn't a big deal because I don't get sad that often or that much. I always find ways to be happy through simple things. Being alone doesn't mean that you're lonely, well in fact, it is healthy. Sometimes.

I'm not engaging to the manner of spending all my time alone. I just want to be an expert about dealing on both ways. Indeed, it's happier to have a company that you can share things with. The way that life would not always be in favor to you, you should invest to the other side as early as possible. It's like being ready and prepared for the calamity, you do things earlier so that when the bad time comes, you are equipped and settled.

Random thoughts of September. Maybe I'm dealing with paper works so much and conscious about things I want to do. Leaving shouldn't be an issue for I'm always sure I'll be back. No matter what.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum