Yey! Saturday!

One word. FUN.

Dear Saturday,

I really had so much fun. Thanks for being so awesome and for letting me dive into the amazing side of life. Paranormal Activity 4 movie experience was kinda disturbing though (cause it really did scare me). Hahaha! It makes me freak out right now but it's fine... I already yelled all 'Oh my gaaaahd' inside the cinema earlier. Thank you for giving me the best hangout experience (with my amazing hangout buddy) today. I'm sure there's a lot more to come. I'm going to meet Sunday tomorrow and I'm seriously hoping that it's gonna treat me well like how you actually did. 

Let's keep the love coming! Happy weekend folks!

Love,
Shainne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum