Hugs, November 2012

Dear November 2012,

This is going to be the last day that you're gonna be around, so I want to thank you for every moment that did count. Perfection isn't a thing for me because I know nothing will be perfect in this damn universe, but let me tell you that you did something that I can treasure for the rest of this year and for the rest of my entire life.
This year will end soon, quite fast I know... just like how you ended.

To tell you honestly, I'm not ready for December yet. You don't need to know the reason why; it's kinda crucial to tell though and I know that no matter what, I must keep it cool and be prepared on what's to come... Which is kinda hard to do but don't worry, I'm trying. *wink*

It's really surprising for me that you're gonna leave us in a few. Thanks for the wonderful you. You gave me things I won't forget and gave me so much to work on for the next month - I must do it because I know it will be all good. I wish I could have an extension yet I know there's a new chapter that should take its place.... Perhaps, if it's not yet the end of the world this year, I could look back at you November 2012 and my view will be from November 2013 then. I know you will make me reminisce the things I had in your month and I'm sure it will really put a smile on my face.

I had a great time with you November 2012. Don't worry, I'm not going to leave all those stuff behind; I can always look back and review all the lessons I had. Thank you for being so cool. Goodbye and hugs!

Love,
Shainne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum