Zombies, Monsters, Friends, and Fun

There are moments in your life when you don't really bother explaining how the world is actually treating you. You somehow find it awkward to deal with every moments and stuff that occupies space and has mass, though, you want to vent it out and tell the world that you are actually being paranoid and miserable but you just don't know where to start, you don't even know where you are coming from and, you are, perhaps too scared that no one will ever get interested or pay any attention to you and to the words and thoughts that will bombed out from your mouth. Life is hard, isn't it?

This isn't about me being deep, maybe I just need someone who can share Zombies and Monsters stories with me. I was too grawl about last month's season of love (though I'm not a hater, believe me, I'm just being freaky mwehehe), and that being freaky made me realize that... I need a friend (or a boyfriend. Hahaha) who can yell 'Yuck!' with me when we get to see something gross on TV or will leave the bathroom door open while peeing, however, I'm not in favor of it, even sometimes I actually do it. (I'm calling out my pogi-cute crush who likes zombies and tattoos too! Haha! Yun pala e! I kid. I kid.)
I have a bunch of good friends, really really good, funny, witty and super awesome, but none of them likes zombie morning stories with me or can relate about how Chewbacca tells something to Han Solo and how he understands it or can tolerate me about getting a serious tattoo. Haha! But I can relate to One More Chance and My Amnesia Girl! Let me cry with you.

I love you all friends, I do know I'm just being weird, therefore, I must thank each and everyone of you for making me feel the love, you guys are so priceless and awesomazing. I'm very blessed. Thanks for letting me know that I'm weird and that's actually making me cute (Naks! Please, I hope this is really true! Haha!)
I know that someday you'll understand why I'm so engaged and hooked about all of these zombie thing, galaxy related ventures, monsters, and art-related stuff (even though I'm not really an artist).

Life is hard? Yes. But hey, Life is also FUN! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum