Champagne Supernova in the Sky

If you would ask me about my favorite song/s, I'm sure I will think about Weezer's Island in the Sun or most probably Here, There and Everywhere, Dear Prudence or Norwegian Wood by The Beatles or if the category would be OPM, it'll be Up Dharma Down's Oo, Sembreak by Eraserheads or something from the band Tanya Markova, Urbandub, Sandwich or Franco . But to top all of those songs in my playlist and the ones I got LSS-ed to, definitely it's Champagne Supernova for the win.

Champagne Supernova by Oasis is indeed my favorite song - I have lots of faves and good songs in my mind but Champagne Supernova made it to the peak. Oasis is my favorite band next to The Beatles; their music is really incredible, and I wish I could play their songs as great as they did/play as great as them.

Different songs for different moods. In my case, I could listen to this song whenever I'm happy and whenever I feel kinda down and out, or maybe when PMS is rushing in, definitely for all-my-mood-and-feeling-like-it song.

I hope you guys could listen to this and try to feel it somehow because it's really awesome! Good night!

"Someday you will find me caught beneath the landslide.. in a Champagne Supernova in the sky."



Champagne Supernova by Oasis



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum