We Might As Well Be Strangers

by Keane


I don't know your face no more
Or feel the touch that I adore
I don't know your face no more
It's just the place I'm lookin' for
We might as well be strangers in another town
We might as well be living in another world


This was me 3 or 4 months ago... Telling myself, telling the whole world that perhaps it's good that we treat each other as strangers; well it started to that thing so it should be the ending too. But that was 3 or 4 months ago. No biggie. Now? It's a different story. *insert wonderful smile here*

Enough of the drama, I'm saying my advance hello and doing some advance wave to 2012! Cheers! ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum