Thank you, 2011

Dear 2011,
I want to say thank you because you've been such a wonderful year for me and for my family. I owe you a lot of different things, different opportunities and the like. Like many other years, you weren't perfect at all, but I want to thank you still for being fair enough and for giving me challenges along the way. I do feel braver, stronger and smarter now.

You made me stronger and smarter especially when it comes to choosing the right way to take; grabbing all the opportunities and other things constituting also to my personal views and lovelife.  I know, when it comes to the 'lovelife' thing I'm sort of a loser, and you 2011 made it difficult to get over. Then I'd still have to thank you for that - now that I've finally moved on, as I can see and reminisced myself during that process, I found it so funny and I felt like..hmm stupid at the same time (haha!). It's a tough year I must say. But through it all, I have all the hopes, dreams and weapons with me to overcome all the trials and hardships of your year. So then, I conquered it.

Thank you 2011 for building and bringing my family closer. That was the most wonderful gift you've given me and I couldn't tell you how much happiness I do feel while you were putting the shattered pieces together for good, I must not cry. I had a lot of rants, a lot of everything negative along the way but still I'm thanking you, you made it so wonderful for me and for all the people around me.

Typhoons, earthquakes, wrong-doings and all sort. We know they do have reasons. But still, thank you for making the world a better place and making our country experienced improvements. This is really a big deal for all of us.

I don't have any regrets 2011, and I shall not think about regrets. What made me happy, what made me smile, what made me cry, what made me angry, frown and all.. I'm thankful for everything.

I'm excited for the upcoming year but I just can't say goodbye to you that easily. You've been so wonderful that I'm used to live my life in you, with you. But like what you've taught me so, I must learn how to move on and how to let go.. and things will be better if I let them be, then i will be better than great if I try more and put my words into actions.

2012 is so near, I could feel it coming.. I could also feel you.. whispering in my ear, I'm hearing you now.. saying your awesome goodbye. Thank you for such a wonderful you, 2011. Thank you for all the hosting jobs, splendid grades, awards, true friends, amazing family and all other things that you showered me. Thank you so much Lord for 2011, thank you so much for all the blessings. I'm so happy to live this life.

Thank you 2011. I do have bomb thoughts, so I can't thank you properly through these words. Maybe goodbye isn't the right term, perhaps I can use "See you around"?

Love,
Shainne

Hello there, 2012. I know you'll be awesome!

Happy New Year, everyone! All the best!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum