Perspicacity

I couldn't understand myself, when I'm stressed I want to be relaxed, when I'm relaxed I want to be stressed. Oh wait, I'm normal. This is a sign of real individuality, because I know normal human beings are being like this sometimes, or most of the time, depending on the individual. I'm stuck at home, craving for something new and enjoying the internet so much. I'm fighting the paroxysm of boredom, and I'm currently maximizing the use of my books here at home. I don't want to be a like an automaton just because I don't have anything to do, that's why instead of being stuck and being such a statue-like stuff, I'm feeding my mind for me to learn something really different from all of those lessons and lectures I had in school - from my professors and instructors.

Aside from reading books, I'm also engaged in watching a lot of shows and news programs on TV this past few boring days of mine. Those news made me sigh, sad or even be peeved. From politics issues to family, to cyber bullying and economic affairs; I am processing all these controversies and I'm realizing a lot of things already. For instance, the cyber bullying issue. I know most of us have experienced this kind of bullying. When I was in high school, I got bullied by a bunch of girls or other individuals (I don't know much of them because I didn't pay so much attention about their individuality) but it's the literal bullying thing, they disliked me and they really didn't want to be with me or so, they uttered so many negative things about me and it hurt so much. Well now, I'm over it, they are forgiven. So going back to the main issue, since technology is so advanced now and we're all enjoying it and making the most out of it, it also covers a lot of negative matter of contention - cyber bullying. We can now connect to everyone, when I say everyone it's really indeed 'everyone', even the complete strangers around the globe. Just like most of you, I have also experienced that. I have a formspring account; formspring can allow your followers or everyone (even if they don't have formspring account) to ask you questions. With this, there are some who don't think before they ask something or they really don't ask at all and they just leave harsh post in my formspring account. Even though I'm not used to answer all those negative posts it could still affect me and it makes me sad once in a while. I won't talk further about it but to conclude, the best way to live a happy and a positive life is to ignore those negative comments or posts that other people are throwing onto you. Rick Warren once said, from his book - The Purpose Driven Life, "One key to failure is to try to please everyone."  That's it, wonderful! Even if you don't say or do things others will still be there judging you, what you need to do is to believe in yourself and as long as you are not hurting anyone or not stepping on somebody's whole individuality, I guess you will be definitely and incredibly fine.

By this, I hope I said something good. Let's take this bum life an opportunity to indulge into good thoughts and resplendent reflection, this could bring the positivity on us.

So, I guess that's it. hee hee :-) have a nice day! Back to reading books.

And Wait! If you want to read something good this holiday or if you do have so much spare time, you can read the book of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle: Sherlock Holmes Volume 1- a truly complete collection of Sherlock Holmes's adventures in crime with his partner Dr. John Watson, or read Charlie's transformation and understanding about teenage life (regarding: school, love, friendship and family) from the awesome book of Stephen Chbosky - The Perks of Being a Wallflower, and you should try my favorite novels of all time, the Noli Me Tangere and El Filibusterismo by Dr. Jose P. Rizal. Enjoy reading! :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum