Thank you, 2017!

2017 gave me so much mixed emotions. No median just the extremes.

I've lost some and gain some. 

In March, I got engaged. Before the end of the month, I found out I was pregnant. It was a good start for 2017 and March was killing it. I cannot contain my happiness and everyone was just happy for me, for us. It was a blessing and I wouldn't want it any other way.

In April, I celebrated my birthday. Passing on being an adult and waving to late 20s, it was simple and memorable not knowing that it was my last birthday with Kuya Denz - last cake from him, last greeting from him, and everything was just last. Nothing further, your honor.

May was the saddest. Amidst all the safe pregnancy, it happened. We lost our dear Kuya Denz. It was heart-wrenching. It was unbelievable. Up until now, it was still a blank space. I couldn't imagine that I would be so sad to the point that anything else doesn't seem to matter anymore. I've been sad and spent fair percentage of my life in complete sadness BUT it was nothing compare to what I felt, what we all felt when we lost him. Until now it is still sad and painful. I don't think we will ever let go of the pain.

In June, the Lord gave my lolo another year to spend. Though sad, we manage to pull ourselves together and look at the silver lining. 

In July, we took a break from bad news and found out I'm having a baby boy! 

In August, my lolo suffered mild stroke and his potassium levels went low. It was indeed another downtime for the whole family but recovery was quick. Another positive vibe. 

Fast forward to November, our vibes have been lifted. I gave birth to a very handsome baby boy and went on being a full-time momma.

Now December, as we wave the year goodbye and take on new ventures in the coming new one. 

Today, being the last day of the year, we shall 'tis this day and make way for a brand new beginning tomorrow. 

All good vibes for 2018. I hope that all our wishes will come true. Let's work hard for the better. 

Happy New Year, everyone! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum