Happy Birthday 042215

Before the clock strikes 12 midnight and consider April 22nd over and done, I want to say thank you to the whole universe and to the Lord above for giving me such a perfect day.

Photo by Candy Razon
Thank you everyone for your birthday greetings! This, I could say, is the best birthday I've had for the past three years (since 2012) of jumble. Thank you so much to my family for putting up a mini get-together and for leaving your offices earlier than usual so you could come home before I do.

Thank you so much my bff, Rara, for the birthday greetings and for generally coming into my life and sharing almost a decade of true friendship.

Thank you to my FEU Diliman Family for the surprise cake and a happy lunch. I'm really blessed to have this day came through. Indeed, an unleash!

Again, to everyone of you who took time to go through my social media dashboard to express the warmest greetings, to everyone who texted, called, left wonderful messages for me and surprise me in any form... thank you so much. This day was and still is perfect!

I really felt the love by the gestures each of you have shown. I have received 3 cakes from friends and family and yes, it's a lot because I used to receive none from the past though. Hahaha! And I must say, these cakes all came by as a surprise!

From my FEU Diliman Family

From MY FAMLY

From Ditzler and Lay


All the best! Here's to more wonderful year ahead!
Indeed, a happy happy birthday!
Once again, THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE
and 
HAPPY EARTH DAY, TOO!

And yes! Today, I can have my cake and eat it too.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum