The Now

Yesterday marked my last day in the Advertising company that embraced me for almost a year. Though I didn't get the chance to spend much time with everyone on my last day, I had a special moment to thank them for everything they've done. There will still be next time for all of us, guys! I can't wait to tell you new stories.

New things ahead of me with a new company, and I'm excited to start walking to the new path of my career.  It could help me be successful and achieve all the things I want to accomplish.
I'm looking forward for the new things about work and life itself. I love how maturity clings to me right now. 
My plans about putting things in order, to enjoy my work/job, save money to put up a business and for my future husband, kids and all. I'm so excited to have those things in hand and I know that it could be achieved if I work hard for it. Others will think I'm too young for this kind of thinking, but for me, I think I'm not. Age is just a number we live by, it's just an information we fill up with every documents we have. 

Maybe the true story behind my thinking should not be revealed. I am happy about how things are going in my life now, though it's not always rainbows and butterflies... I still know that good stuff are coming my way, and I will concentrate on what I have right now and enjoy each moment. I'm very thankful that God gave me a new life to recover, to build things far behind from the previous, the present that is so wonderful and so as the future. 

I'm ready for the goodness and I hope God could grant my last wish in life. I'm willing to work hard for that thing and I know that He knows it would make me happy... and when that time comes, I could finally say that this life is awesome and everything's worth it. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum