Taong Grasa

This short episode of Strangebrew made me laugh. Hahaha! Hahaha!

 On a deeper note, I would want to be good on what I am doing right now (career wise), shift to another and do what I intend to do. It's very important to have fun and try to analyze things and if those could help you in the long run.

If I lose it all and be scared to take chances or grab opportunities, I will be a Taong Grasa. Not that I'm telling you it is bad to be one (because there's nothing wrong with being one - eh kung ganun ba talaga ang life, diba? Let's work hard nalang. Wala naman easy life talaga.), 'cause I know some taong grasa living on the streets, along Morayta, where I used to be a bystander and where I used to do this act of muni-muni whenever deadlines were hitting on me... those taong grasa were really nice, they always say "Hi te!" and ask "kamusta po? Wala pa rin tulog dahil sa projects/paperworks?" It brought me wonderful and flying feelings - that people like them were concern enough to check on me. I used to give them food or some stuff from a convenience store nearby. I don't remember a chance that I gave them money. My grandma told me not to give money to taong grasa(s) -- (just to make it plural, you know. Hihihi) she told me to give them food instead - by the reason that most of them will just use the money to buy rugby or whatever addictive stuff around. But those taong grasa around my school before were kind and helpful, and if I will be a taong grasa, I would want to be just like them... kind and helpful.

Of course, I won't let that to happen. I will work hard, achieve more and maybe one day I could help them to have food and shelter (Naks!). Maybe I could contribute my knowledge and abilities to the society, help other people and spread the love, fun, and.... yeah, more fun. 


And like Kieter, my life is like a box of crayons... it's very colorful. When I'm mad, I'm a red and when I'm happy, I'm a yellow! Hihihi brrrr.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum