Resident Evil: Retribution (2012)

February of this year, I blogged about my excitement for Resident Evil: Retribution, and finally... The long wait is finally over.

Resident Evil: Retribution Trailer 
from YouTube

Well, as expected it was enticing, though in the end you know that there should be another part, 'cause the twist just started. The turns of the entire film was quite fascinating, packed with full-force-action scenes and stunning stunts you know an action/fiction/thriller film should have (or should work on). Alice (Milla Jovovich) battle against Umbrella Corporation just grew on a different level, a different higher level that... yeah, I'm looking forward for the next R.E. Hahaha! It was awesome but I'm more on the side of bitin. I just felt that the whole Resident Evil: Retribution was only the intro of R.E for 2012 as you might consider. 

As T-virus persist to devastate the Earth; changing the whole population to zombies or flesh-eating undead as they call it, Alice is on her way to give her full blast to save and fight for the human race along with her fellow survivors - new allies and former friends. In the inimical world, she must survive and shall be prepared for whatever deal and hazards along the way for humanity. 

As I may surmise, this R.E movie storyline isn't really or totally (as in) the same as what the video game itself has (Please correct me if I'm wrong.) The film is said to have returning characters and also with new ones from the video game itself that aren't featured in the previous Resident Evil films.
If and when there will be another R.E. after this Retribution, heads up... I can't wait.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum