I don't know

I don't know.

I don't know what I should do, or if ever I know... would it be okay? right? or what? I need some time to think about this. I don't know if it's right or wrong, if it's good or bad, but I know that I've been wanting to be alone.
I felt like I'm losing my old self, and this isn't me anymore. I felt like I've gone too far and this isn't what I want anymore.

For all the things that I've been through, it made me love myself even more. I've learned that at the end of the day it is myself who's going to be there and no one else would be perfectly fine to tell me and to make me feel that everything is okay, or the other way around.

I don't need someone to ruin things for me, 'cause I can ruin it all by myself. I don't know.

What I'm sure now is that I need to find myself. I need to clear up my mind... and I don't want anyone to interfere... well, maybe having their sensible words could help me along the way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum