Heeeheee on July 2nd

I may not know everything but at least I want to try.
Let me be the one to do it 'cause I don't want to lie.
I know things are getting harder each day til I die.
I'm living like I'm on the verge of hay and I must not cry.
Life's a beast but yet it makes me really high.

You came along during a sad song.
You pulled everything closer and it's you where I belong.
The road is far away, the ride I know is long.
But, definitely on the this way I know I have you all along.
My heart can't feel the emptiness, and it won't for too long.

You proved to me that I'm not better alone and I need someone like you.
I gave in and told you that you were someone far from the few.
I know that this ride wouldn't be easy and everything we know will be through.
But at least I want to enjoy every single thing with the love I have in you.
Please believe that I'm just here and everything will be me and you.



Bow. I can't sleep and I'm busy at all stuff about home and work, okay? Hahaha! I miss the life of a 19 going 20, why do I feel so old now?!

Welcome back to reality.. Welcome back!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum