Absolutely music, absolutely Franco

OPM at its best!

Rumors has it, I can't even... T.T

I heard that one of my favorite OPM bands is actually disbanding. That's definitely sad for the music scene. I saw updates from my friends referring that the band Franco is calling it quits.
I remember the very first time my friend, Aldrin, introduced me to Franco songs, not divulging what band it really was and all, just the plain songs itself. It sounded really international and I told him that their songs were really nailing it; every word, every rhythm and all stuff. Then he laughed at me and proudly told me that it's OPM! I was like wow!

Franco is really extraordinary, very classy and expressive. Every lyrics on every stroke, indeed... Truthful.

Another friend told me that the last gigs that Franco performed were already on a verge of going solo. Franco, playing acoustic sets alone; after that, the news popped out that the band is really calling it quits, just like what many other bands did. It's heartbreaking but I think it's growth.

I know that the music will stay and can still relate and apprehend with a lot of people.
To tell you honestly, I feel like I'm in a different dimension whenever I heard Franco smashing it. Yes, absolutely... It's Music.

I have scattered thoughts, I know. I'm still on the phase of absorbing moving on and letting go in line with this news. Thanks, Franco.

If this issue isn't true, please tell me, 'cause I'd love to hear that.

Castaway by Franco

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum