Megalomaniac by Incubus

Earlier today at the office while rushing some requirements and other quotations for work related stuff, my officemates/friends Boss Bryan, Juno and I are having "do you know this song?" kind of conversation. We shared and exchanged thoughts and named songs from Gin Blossoms, Blink 182, Korn, Incubus, The Beatles to name a few. Grasp also and relate some past experiences about those songs.

I told them that my dad was into Incubus (since it's Father's day tomorrow, I think it has to be said hahaha) Aside from Nice To Know You and Drive, one 'feel good' song by the Incubus is Megalomaniac. I don't know really but whenever I hear the song, I just wanna headbang and make a crap out of everything because I'm feeling really really good. I love how it was executed, I love everything about it's rhythm and to tell you honestly, it's a nice song whenever you are working out or cleaning your room - it gives this kind of urge to accomplish tasks and to allow yourself enjoy the phase without even sinking in the tiredness that you could associate on doing those.

Yeah, I know that Megalomania is a psycho-pathological condition, hahaha! But we're talking about creativity and rhythm here, buddy! So we shall enjoy this! Yeah men!

Megalomaniac by Incubus
(Audio)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum