Whether it's good or bad...

I'm on the verge of something I don't know. I'm quite busy but still there's a lot of thinking going through my head (which I don't expect, cause the hell yeah, I'm busy) and as per that, I know that it isn't good; that I shouldn't feel like this.

I'm trying to hook up with the goodness of life, though I know it's good already; but I just couldn't stop thinking what could actually happen if it will turn out something I have really wanted ever since. I don't have a hold with the world, it's rotating phase and all other stuff that makes it go round and round everytime, but still I want to know the answer to each whys, hows, whats and wheres or perhaps the sh*ts of what ifs, buts and the greatness of each 'oh, come on!'

I always thought I could handle each trials and challenges (Haha! I still could). Maybe I'm just overthinking, and I know that overthinking is indeed a biotch. It creates a problem that isn't there at the very first place, then you'll be paranoid about it and boom! It ruins you... slowly... and that makes it too painful to absorb.

I should stop all the shenanigans in my life. I got this really different from now, and I hope I could be successful about starting all over again, (and I'm thinking now if I can survive, drinking shenanigans please cooperate. Teehee) I try to sweat all my feelings, all hang ups (if there's any), all sadness (if it's not yet overrated) and all failures (which I enjoy and makes me cry at the same time). My life now is definitely enticing, it has a lot of twists and turns which drives me crazy at some point, yet I still can't figure it out that 'something' I'm on the edge for.

I realize that I don't want to figure whatever it is now. Whatever happens, happens, and I think it's enough to have something to ponder on whether it's good or bad.



Paperthin Hymn by Anberlin


"I thought you said forever, over and over
A sleepless night becomes better oblivion
These thoughts run through my head, over and over
Complaints of violins become my only friends"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum