Reminiscin'

How I miss this place? Words can't describe.
I'm still having a college life hangover, though right now I'm embracing every single thing that the corporate world could offer; not to mention that I feel so pressured right now about my work - I'm the only one who actually feel this way, I don't know what's happening to me but I know that I must stay positive all throughout, because yeah... It's the real world.



View from Pavilion in front of Science Building


Perfect for summer! You can have a glimpse of this beautiful flowers from FEU Plaza or best known as the Freedom Park, it's near the chapel and the entrance of FEU East Asia Building (Building 2 inside, not the main entrance)


FEU Bilog, where you can sit, sleep, talk, be quiet and reminisce every single thing about your life. It can also be a stress-absorber spot if you're having drastic challenges about paper works.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum