Nowhere

The busy girl is tryin' to comprehend now. Awesome!

Well, everything is actually not in place right now but I swear to you that I'm working things out. I'm running late for every detail and to tell you honestly, I totally hate it, but I find it challenging at the same time.

Days are goin' by so fast. Fast-paced life is really fast-paced. To give you a little background of how I'm feeling as of this moment. Here it is.

Not really on the 'love'/'like' thing. Ya know, it's different. Let's just say we all want to relax, sleep naked and face the brand new tomorrow with awesome smiles and sparkling eyes.

Let's hang on and wait for payday.



If I'll tell the world, I'll never say enough
'Cause it was not said to you
And that's exactly what I need to do 
If I'd end up with you


Chasing Pavements by Adele
Video from YouTube

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum