Fruity thumbs up!

Fruit Shop game

I was browsing for new video games that can overtake to my specific highness for Mass Effect 3, NBA2K12, Modern Warfare 3 among others that are actually in the list of superbity of my gaming life. And in the absence of the mentioned games, here it is... Fruit shop! I got this from a gaming website, y3 under the category of cooking. Hahaha! You just have to pop or click three or more same fruits on the same line. I kill time before it kills me.

Honestly, I'm sleepy but I don't want to sleep yet so here's the result. Tomorrow it'll be working time again; I want to catch up with sleep because I know I'm really missing out. T.T



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum