What's hot tonight? 02-25-12

BLUE, an English pop vocal group is here in Manila for a concert tonight at the Smart-Araneta Coliseum together with A1 and Jeff Timmons of 98 degrees. Since I wouldn't be able to watch the said concert, I'll just have my favorite song from BLUE posted here :) Which is the song BEST IN ME.



I do remember one incident in a mall when they used to play boy band songs such as from Nsync, Backstreet boys, Westlife, A1 and of course Blue, so for everytime that the song Best in Me or One Love will be played, I could see a lot of shoppers lip syncing the song (and yes, I'm one of them. Teehee)

If you are a 90's kid or early 2000's baby, I'm sure that you are familiar or have gone crazy over boy bands; just like KPOP's impact to everyone nowadays. The transition of generations are really on the fastest level the settings could offer, if you think about it, it was a long time ago already (like 10 years ago, 15 years ago, and so forth) yet it doesn't feel like it; in just a snap, it's all different. Yes, fast-paced. This is a call that we must enjoy every minute of our lives! Naks! So, for those who will watch the concert tonight, enjoy the night, have fun and sing your hearts out ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum