Leap Day 2012 (with a song)

Since it's Leap Day today (February 29) I wanted this day to be memorable, 'cause this amazing February 29 comes only every after four years. So I thought having a good song would definitely make this day spontaneous. 

And it's The Temper Trap's song Sweet Disposition that would fill this day positivity, fun, love and excitement.

This song reminds me a lot about 500 Days of Summer. Happy Leap Day!




"So stay there
'cause I'll be coming over
And while our bloods still young
It's so young it runs 
We won't stop till it's over
Won't stop to surrender

Songs of desperation
I played them for you
I played them." 
*video from YouTube 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum