Love and the lines

My friend sent me an awesome and funny (because I found it funny and cool at the same time) message about the transition of what some girls say to the boys for some love related thing.
Hope you could find it interesting, nice or perhaps funny too. :)

Here it is:

In 1970, ladies say this to the boys: "Love me, but don't touch me."

1980: "Touch me, but don't kiss me."

1990: "Kiss me, but don't do anything more."

2000: "Do everything, but don't tell anyone."

2010: "Do everything, otherwise I will tell everyone that you can't do anything."

2011: "Shut up and kiss me! But don't you dare fall in love with me!"

Hahaha, I definitely got the 2011, No Other Woman it is! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum