Halloween 2011

Last night was really great, felt like everything was good. The kids went around the neighborhood in their costumes with their cute buckets and jack-o-lantern stuff, asking for candies with the "happy Halloween!" shouts. Some of them looked-like Disney Princesses, pirates, monsters, witches and cartoon characters, they really looked cute and awesome.

The neighborhood annually celebrates a Halloween party including the trick or treat adventure of cute kids to different houses around our village. I hope I could join the trick or treat too, I want to be a kid again; when I was little we didn't have this kind of Halloween celebration in the neighborhood, my cousins and I were just scaring ourselves out because of the monsters and different spirits that actually claiming presence during this season. My cousin once told me that some of the spirits were impertinent and others were really good, I don't know if I shall believe those but apparently some of them were really haunting me... or it's just more on the imaginative side of me or maybe all of those were just part of my reverie.

I think it's okay to be creepy now because it's Halloween, more likely it's acceptable. At least I had the chance to show the creepiness of me. For this occasion, I could proudly say that I'm more serene than I'm scared or frightened with those monster or spirit blues during these days.

And the original thought of this post: (haha!)
I was supposed to be a white lady this Halloween, but I was too lazy to function and I was stuck at home watching DVDs. Maybe I should strut a different costume next Halloween party, because I was a white lady, too, last year, and doing it annually is not a good idea. Hahaha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum