The Perks of Being a Wallflower

The perks of being a wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
Awesome book! :-)

A perfect song for my life is required; perhaps, for me to know what I should feel in every situation or maybe I just want a background music because I don't want moments to be dull. I am not sure.. I love music, I love everything about it.

Like Charlie (the character in this book), I can't stay on the sideline forever. If I want to feel 'infinite' I should take the courage to change my own songs from time to time and see life on the dance floor perspective. That I know, I should not be dancing sway when the tune is hip-hop or so. Probably, the best thing to do is to improve my unique perspective.

Many individuals get to be involved at things.. and I think by these things, people should take into consideration that.. Life doesn't stop for anybody, we should keep going.. even if things are starting to devastate us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum