Relationship?

My views regarding relationships and how it is like to be a nonbeliever base in the reality of life and not in a form of fairy tales and forever afters.

"You just have to commit to the idea that you don't want to commit to a certain thing or person because it will just complicate and obscure things and perhaps ruin you."
                                                                                                                      - Shainne Hostalero


For now, I don't believe in a so called relationship but I do believe in love, it's just I want to commit to something more different, something I really like and want to do and something I want to devote myself into, that for now, it's not a relationship, it's not a boy and girl thing, it's more on activities, career, selfless undertakings, a thing that could help many individuals. Those might sound corny, jologs or whatever yet those are the things I want to do.

I don't even need someone who will ruin stuff for me because I could ruin it all by myself. I could be happily in love but jumping to the next level of it, such as "labels", "boyfriend-girlfriend", "in a relationship" and more are not included (yet) in the list. A hater is different to a nonbeliever, self-explanatory.

There could be someone very special to me but I don't want to demolish the "specialty" in a way of being uncertain or ambivalent with respect to "relationship".  So many choices out there concerning with life and love, and yes. This is my choice.

On love:

Love is sacred, it doesn't require playing and stupidity (that you can actually get from a relationship, the usual--I'm not bitter, just speaking for reality). It comes from the inner being with willingness and ability. A life full of true and unconditional love is good, it gets better everyday, it should be without complications, restrictions and worries.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum