The End of 2011's Week 28

The Sunday is quite good, hot and full of fun things, except that I'm thinking all of works that should be done, thinking also about a workless weekend I haven't experienced for a long time already. There's nothing really important about this state of words, perhaps, I just want to type, feel my brain if it's still functioning (i hope so) and to spend a little meditation for a good back up of things.. on going.

On going.... hmm. Best moments?

Best moments for me are those moments when I get the chance to bond with good friends, watch documentaries, read books and newspapers, stroll around the mall, pig-out and those internet related activities, so life as simple as I think it is. That for those moments I think were the best, other people could find it boring, nerd-like, corny, and whatever negative adjectives they want to associate with those. Who cares about me being nerd-like or boring? It makes me glad, fly and comfortable, so what?! I should get by that people were born judgmental and their comments and reactions should be taken into consideration even if you don't fudging like it or not in favor of it.

Another thing, being so radical is somewhat my being is trying to avoid or to lessen so that I could refuse dealing on the paranoid side, being paranoid is not healthy, really. What is there is there, but on the other hand, I'm thinking we all need it... radical, cling with roots and origins, yes? I'm like that for some time. Okay, so I'm confusing, doing a lot of thinking 'til this Sunday could be fun compare to this blog post; I want to make sure that I will be productive to finish all works of mine and to meet all the deadlines even if bad thoughts are running through my brain and this blog is just my excuse to fill my day with gladness. Maybe I just need more sleep.

"Blogging is like crying, you can let your emotions out without your eyes getting sore, if you know what I mean." - Lim, Shainne (2011)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum