The final first day.. I guess

Current Mood: Just so.. Exhausted but happy
Current Music: Tempted by Squeeze

First day of class and I'm exhausted. Indeed. This is my final year as a college student, I'm quite excited to mark it as done but on the other hand, as unemployment is very visible and really "in" in our country nowadays.. I'm having second thoughts. Very unproductive day. I sketched the whole day and be with friends, and that part is awesome, now I'm guessing if tomorrow will be good for all of us. I feel so tired and wasted, even there's no really any activity today, we haven't met (yet) some of our professors but it's nice to see former professors that would say "Hi! Graduating? That's great. It was so nice to see you guys again." And yes, it was nice seeing them again too.

Funny thing that happened while we're waiting for our next class, Pirates (my group) wants to play DOTA (computer game, warcraft thing) they are all guys so I know that they want to pursue it to kill time, I don't have any interest in that game and I don't like the concept that we're going to play in an internet cafe, so I have decided to stay and finish my sketches, but this is a thing that in reality I don't want them to leave, I want their conscience to be moved but unfortunately... Yes, that's it, they played DOTA.

6:00 pm on our Real Estate Management class, finally! Such a real class already. It was nice seeing your classmates inside the room and the idea of sitting and listening to your professor was fun. So, I'm cutting my day to this, I went home, had my dinner and rest my mind, my body and soul. Busy days are coming, it should be fun.

Singing:

tempted by the fruit of another
tempted but the truth is discovered
what's been going on
now that you have gone
la la la la...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum