It's a Happy Birthday!



Earlier today in the classroom as I was sitting and listening to some random music, a big surprise from my friends hit me. It was my birthday last Friday and I didn't get the chance to celebrate that day with them (it was Good Friday, considered as a holiday), so to my surprise they have prepared some presents. A sort of a witch doll and a lame Superman action figure from Spencer, a diskette and a message written in a scratch paper from Topher and a Popeye Cassette Tape with a Policeman toy from Romeo.

And yes, you may think it's just a bunch of trash (they do trip a lot, they/we do ridiculous and hilarious things most of the time) but it's life's treasure. As I was receiving those gifts, they kept on singing "Happy Birthday To You" and they actually don't want to stop. Intense! :-P

It was very funny and memorable birthday surprise that I will and I shall treasure forever. Awesome gifts, awesome day, awesome friends. Yeah, just Awesome!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum