Oooh Summer (Emphasis on the Oooh)

Summer, it's exciting, it's hot and it's awesome. Since there are only two seasons in the Philippines, I prefer summer season more; biased in disguise 'cause my birthday falls on summer. Hot weather and burning sensation keeps mingling with me, together also with dry land and scorching hot sunny sun.

This is the first time that I'm going to have summer classes in my entire college life. No, it's not what you think, i didn't failed any of my subjects, it's required in our curriculum. I don't know (yet) how it feels like going to school  for summer classes, others are having fun and enjoying the hot sun or the beach but me i would spend my summer studying. But, it's okay.. I think it'll be more fun, I won't miss my friends that much because I will be able to see them this summer.

It'll be a lot different now, my focus will be more on my academics.. more focused than before which I find it so good. For some reason, extracurricular activities are more likely minimized but definitely still there to help. Quite excited to start the summer classes, subjects are good and interesting.

Off topic: I spent my days listening to music which you guys will find old fashioned, but believe me it's a lot better than the music today. Fast paced, every minute there's something new, I appreciate old songs more than the new ones. As a person who's not really engaged in RnB, Hip Hop or Dance music, Indie-folk, Rock and Pop Rock are definitely the answer.  I felt like I've been born during the 60's or 80's time, if I do have a time machine I want to turn back the time to that era, I want to experience life before. Life now is engaged to a lot of problems; economic, love, war and many other form of rebelling. I find it easy to deal with - easy to deal with because I really don't care so much for the fact that it's saturating. Just like music, we criticize, we judge and even give our opinions, but at least for music it is well appreciated, for other aspects of life it's just a simple opinion which they prefer not to listen 'cause.. yeah.. it won't help? (I don't think so) Nevertheless, opinions keep each and everyone going, it would be a big help for improvement.

Well, let's just enjoy the summer and feel the heat. Ooh Summer, you're lovely! Oooh.

Have a song!


This is Not a Test | She & Him


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum