The F-kin' Valentines Day feat. Task No. 3

And it's Valentine's Day...I have nothing else to do so I picked some task card and that's it! The task number 3.

Task number 3

In this regard, I made a poem.. illustrating somewhat like bitterness? na-ah. Just a poem of what everybody feels at this moment in time. Screw it! And it goes something like this...



Your love is a lie
And I'm going to die 
Now, I'm just letting my feelings fly
It's Valentines Day and I'm f*ckingly shy
This poem is the corniest but I'd rather try

The task is high
Says words don't have to rhyme
But I want to screw it just like a lime
Nothing else to do, this day should die
My love for you is not a lie
And it's not going to fly


I counted 1, 2 ,3 and it's nice to know you
There was a time when all I want to say is "I Miss You"
And now it feels different at all boo
Now I really want to say F you
Happy Valentines Day boohoo
All Happiness should be for you



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum