Thank you so much, 2010

2010 is almost over, this latter part of December I'm really excited about the upcoming year, new life ahead, new experiences and new lessons to learn, but as I go on with this last day, I'm having second thoughts. If I will be given a chance to go back to a certain year in my life, I'll definitely choose the year 2010. I've grown through my 2010 experiences, mistakes and all the people who shared their lives with me.

Mistakes and lessons are the big things that made me a better person. Although there has been rough times and rocky roads, but the end point is 2010 had the capability to balance it. I love how the year gave me a blast of happiness. Reminiscing memories are fun to do but on the other hand it makes me sad too, I can't believe that time just passed by so fast and I know deep inside me that I'm not yet ready to kiss 2010 good bye. Just so I thought that I'm excited by 2011 there's something within me that's backing off, it's kinda weird to feel this way but I know the best is yet to come and hopefully 2011 will be good.

It's really not good celebrating special occasions alone, during the afternoon of the 22nd of April, I felt like I'm a different person that needed to face the new challenges in life, I realized by that very moment that I need to be extra strong just to fulfill what's really my goal and what God wants me to pursue. Friends that come and go, love that's been good for me for the first phase and the places that gave me a lot of things to cherish, to remember and surely i won't forget.

Trials that made me cry, feelings that i can't control and weaknesses that needed to be shown. People who understood me, shared their feelings, opinions, time and love, laughters and tears of joy, experiences and even sad tears.

Thank you so much 2010, If I will have a time machine I will go back to you and feel your goodness and love for me. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum