Let's DECEMBER It!

And yeah, Christmas is the most awaited occasion of the year, this is the day that you can celebrate and have fun with your family. They said that Christmas is really about giving, but for me, we should give everyday, give love, happiness and good vibes to each and everyone.

You'll enjoy each single moment with your family, away from all the stress and all the works that you have in life. Making also Christmas wishlist and uttering the words "material things for the win!". Oh Christmas, you're so good. Honestly, I never get excited about Christmas ever since, you know I'm not the typical person that will celebrate different occasions with the family, because honestly, I don't have somewhat "complete family". But there's so much to be thankful for. I'm still alive, I'm good and eventhough I don't have a Mom and a Dad, I have grandparents all throughout.

I'm just wondering if I can get some love this coming Christmas, that's my only wish. You know what, Christmas is not about ME, it's not about YOU, it's not about THEM and it's not about US, it's about the birth of Jesus Christ. We keep remembering Santa Claus because of the gifts that he'll give us, but why not pause for a while and greet Jesus Christ "happy birthday!"

Again, there are so many things to be thankful for. Instead of counting that things that you don't have, why not focus and be thankful for the things that you have in your life now? That's a blessing, that's a gift. We should enjoy the Christmas spirit, we should be thankful and we should be HAPPY and CONTENTED. Money can't buy love and happiness, give LOVE everyday. Spread the LOVE <3 Merry Christmas!

Happy Birthday Jesus Christ! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum