What Made You Feel 'Complete' Today?


Today, I was able to submit a manuscript. I have been quite thinking about it for a week now and I thought that maybe if I start doing it, then I would have gone to finish it. I did, actually; and it felt good.

When I first decided to start my manuscript, I was so scared. I fear that it will not be as successful as what I want it to be. But, later on, I felt incomplete because I know in myself I'm not trying (not trying hard enough).

Then I started. I penned all the words as it came to me like hot flushes under the scorching hotness of the sun. I let my mind run the letters and the words to form a sentence, a paragraph, and it eventually became a piece.

As of this moment, I'm not in, any way, care about where my manuscript will take me as I know whatever and wherever it will lead me in the days to come, it is already considered as an achievement. Pushing myself to produce one is good enough for me to know that I can.

Following your passion was never easy. Well, at least for me. I quit the corporate world and pushed through with writing and teaching. It was easier said than done, oh but of course. Sometimes, you will think about all the opportunities in the corporate field that you let pass because of your so-called passion. But, at the end of the day, I would sleep soundly at night knowing that I made the right decision.

We are never too old to start something new. We are never too 'motherly' to pursue something we always wanted as a child. We are never too 'scared' to go with what our heart truly desires.

In whatever it is you may have gone through life or dreaming about something, always go for what will make you feel 'complete' inside. It is you who is solely responsible for your life and your destination.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum