A friendly reminder from your friendly writer

In these challenging times, it is thrice as hard to find time to accept writing projects especially from new clients. Challenging as it may seem, I still find the time and I can still put my glorious multi-tasking talents to good use.

(Taking care of a baby eats more than 70% of my time. 3 hours of sleep is considered a luxury. A 30-minute nap makes me feel my soul has been renewed for another lifetime).

I'm thankful for clients, projects, and new opportunities. And it is always pleasant to read them thoroughly in my email. Nakakakilig. Ganern. But in the light of this undertaking are also projects needed to be turned down SPECIFICALLY the ones for school. THESIS as a perfect example.

I'm a professional writer (apart from my marketing and communication career). As a professional, I sure know my ethics. In the angle, accepting commissioned THESIS is a BIG NO for me.

I'm also a graduate student on top of everything I am right now and I also work on my term papers, researches, and the like. I know how difficult it can be. Iyak-tawa levels. Yet, even with my crazy schedule and a pool of pro writer friends, never ever it crossed my mind to hire someone to do my thesis.

I do not tolerate any mode of lethargy or laziness nor I will support any of its form.

I wish all professional writers and content providers share this same principle. PARA WALANG MGA TAMAD!

Kayo gumawa ng mga thesis niyo. Bahala kayo sa buhay niyo. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum