Happy Anniversary 2017



Instead of just putting Anniversary 2017 for a title, I added the 'happy' because it is how our relationship is like. Of course, it's not perfect and it has its ups and downs, too. But what we can be proud to say is the 'downs' are just 1-2% of our overall status.

We are blessed (Naks! #blessed) to have each other. I've been in and out of different life shenanigans and this, I must say, is one of the good times I can cherish for the rest of my life. It's really hard to find a person who will stick with you through good times and in bad. Others are just there if it's convenient and if it's not anymore they tend to go and look for the convenience and 'pedestal' living. Self-entitled brats! Char! Hahaha!

This photo is our first-ever photo together. Looking back at the time when we were just still dating, it's still nakakakilig and surreal. Haha! Parang painting. I can't ask anything more from the heavens above because His timing is beyond perfect. I know there are things we still should work on but we both know that no challenge is ever hard para sa dalawang taong nagmamahalan. Hahaha! Cheret!

Thank you for your love, care, patience, faithfulness, and all. You are a blessing to me and a blessing to all the people you care for. Ash and I are happy to have you in our lives and we wouldn't want it any other way. I hope we can still spend a lot of years together. Happy Anniversary! I love you!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Shercon Resort and Ecology Park

This is how much I miss you