COMING SOON: Happy Shift PH

Hello friends, mommies, aunts, grandmas, and everyone! Hihihi

I'd like to express my excitement about my new business venture, Happy Shift PH! I will be offering mommy and baby items starting this AUGUST 2017. So, if you are looking for a quality, cute, and essential items for your baby, you can trust me with that.

I'm also open to take you to my shopping spree! Hahaha! If you are personally looking for an item and you really don't have the time to visit a store or the mall because you are busy at work, breastfeeding, or generally taking care of your baby... I'm glad and I'll always be cheerful to do it for you!!

Just simply LIKE my Facebook Page at HAPPY SHIFT to get first-hand updates on the items (we are uploading SOON!)

Time for the happy shift! 

Thank you! If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a message on the Facebook page or comment below. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Shercon Resort and Ecology Park

This is how much I miss you