Happy Father's Day 2017

Before the day ends today, I want to show my gratitude to the Lord above for giving us fathers that change the way how we perceive life in general. We are thankful for all the life's lesson and discipline our fathers bestowed and taught us, making us who we really are as a person today.

I'm far off blessed to have my papa, dad, kuyas, and titos, who have been and still the foundation and the epitome of how real men should be.

To the greatest man ever who didn't make me wait for anything, who showed me what unconditional love is together with the best woman in my life (mama), Papa.

Happy Father's day, Papa! You are part of my every thought. Thank you for your love, understanding and guidance. Thank you for saving my life more than once, twice, or even thrice. I couldn't tell you anything more but thank you and I love you.

I hope that you still have more years to spend with us here on earth because we haven't given back even just half of what you have offered us since then.

Thank you for your love that can move mountains - your love that didn't ever ask anything in return. We are grateful for every story, for every lesson and for every waking moments with you.

Thank you for providing us the best things this life can offer - that no matter how big or small, serves us and made us all comfortable. Thank you for your hardwork and sacrifices. Never in my entire studying life I ever heard you complain about how hard it was paying my tuition fee. You've joined me in every battle, in every sadness, and of course, in every happiness. You let me explore the world and still welcome me each time I return from the world I discovered and built for myself.

Thank you Papa for everything. We love you always. My everyday is dedicated for you, mama and to our family. I love you Papa, you are everything to me. You are everything to us.


To the best tito and ninong a person can have, Kuya Denz. This is our first ever father's day without you but rest assured that you are always in our hearts not just today but every single day.

Thank you for sharing laughter with us and for letting us know what family really means. Thank you for being a good example to all of us.

We are hurting and still sad that we will never see you again physically but we are also happy because you are in a safer place now - without pains, discomforts, and such. I miss you, Kuya Denz. We miss you every single time. We hope that, wherever you are in this world or perhaps in the other, you are happy and you still continue to be a blessing to all the souls you've touched and will touch (for sure). We may miss your laughter, your love, your care, and your presence, but more than anything else, we will remain strong and together because you've taught us the meaning of family.

In time, we will see each other again. We love you, Kuya Denz! Happy Father's Day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum