A year older, a year wiser

Before we come to an end of April 2017, I would just like to thank all of my friends and my family for taking some time from your busy days to greet me on my birthday last April 22. As we get older, I think birthdays are often considered not as special as when we were still 7 or 18. Because, yes, we are getting older each day, each year and most of the time, we don't want it to happen.

Yet, growing old is a privilege and getting wiser is optional. In this new year, I will become more than who I am, I'm now a mother which gives me another important purpose in this world. It wouldn't be easy but it will definitely be worth it.

As I turn into another chapter of my life, I appreciate the value of family more. They're the ones who would not judge you for all that you are and for all that you are not. They're always going to be there because that's how real family is like. I thank the Lord for the gift of family.

I thank Ross for being so thoughtful and doing everything he can for me and for the whole family. It's really great to know that someone you love, loves you back and I guess that's how this life is about: to love and be loved in return.

I thank my friends and colleagues for all the support in everything that I do and for all their well wishes. I wouldn't make it without all of them.

At this point in time, I'm more organized on what I would like to accomplish and do with my life and I would definitely love to continue it so. For all the challenges that will come my way, I feel I'm ready. Life doesn't get easier, we get tougher.

Thank you everyone for all your love, care and support. I'm very pleased to share these precious moments in my life with you. Love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum