School Spirit

The Sunday had a lot going... especially SM Mall of Asia. It seemed that everyone in Metro Manila was present there because of the multiple events happening all at once - The Best of Anime 2016, Manila International Book Fair and SALE SALE SALE SALE and a lot more SALE.

So, we thought UAAP game is at MOA Arena as well. Or Ross thought. Hahaha! The story was: early last week we have decided to visit Manila International Book Fair (MIBF) on weekend. Ross and his team had an exhibit during the fair that kept him busy the whole week so we are in support of such, we did visit. I had a good time seeing and smelling a lot of books. I've never been to heaven but it felt like one. Haha! So... as the weekend was approaching and it's UAAP season, Ross asked me if I want to watch a UAAP game on Sunday (FEU vs. UE). I said yes. I do. (Which he thought will be in MOA Arena too. I'm not updated about schedules and venues so I didn't check and I don't felt the need that I have to. Ross takes good care of things).

We are both so excited because it will be our first time to watch UAAP 'together,' we brought our school spirit with us. I wanted to make sure that we will be singing the hymn first in the closing part. FEU should win.

We arrived around 2pm, both extremely hungry and talking about the teams and how matchy matchy we are wearing our FEU shirts with same colored shorts (which we didn't talk about beforehand, we only talked about the shirt because FEU requires yellow/gold shirt for UAAP games. I also informed him Saturday morning that my FEU shirt is still in the laundry and I have to wash it first. I hand washed it and do all possible tactics I know to let it dry overnight.)

We ate some good burger, fries, and big onion rings. Nom nom nom. Funny thing was we were both so excited to see the game so then we went ahead and started walking towards MOA Arena right after eating. Nothing much about hinga hinga after being so full, we needed to see the game. Then there we were. Doubts have set in. So much of it. There was nobody lining up outside the arena and Ross came to his senses... that MAYBE we're in the wrong venue. (It was starting to get funny at this point. Haha!)

Hmmm. He checked the ticket and... yes! We are in the wrong venue. Hahaha! The games were set in Araneta Coliseum and not in MOA Arena for that day. Haha! You guys should've have seen the look in our faces! We couldn't stop laughing. Ross was blushing! Hahaha!

Imagine wearing and showing off your school spirit only to find out you're in the wrong venue?! Hahaha! It was soooooo funny. Probably the funniest thing happened in the last 2 months. Hahaha!

FEU won though. Hooray! Mehehe!

Ross have played it cool and took care of the rest. I couldn't believe how amazing a person he is and he even apologized to me because I wasn't able to see the game (and he probably felt guilty because I hand washed the shirt. Haha!) Well, I wouldn't want it any other way.

The Sunday was perfect. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum